A nanny’s love, commitment, and support to your children and family is priceless. National Nanny Recognition Week is a great time to celebrate the industry of the professional nanny and honor the individual nanny that supports your family. Whether it is a monetary gift or just a heartfelt act of thanks, your nanny will feel encouraged by any measure of kindness from you and your family.
Here are 10 Ideas to Celebrate Your Nanny For National Nanny Recognition Week!
- A gift certificate to favorite restaurant, store, or movie theatre
- A thoughtful note, picture, album or craft from you (the parents and the children)
- A special piece of jewelry. Etsy is a great site to find one of a kind, but inexpensive pieces
- Spa day at a local salon
- Tickets to a favorite concert or sporting event
- A meal in the nanny’s honor. Family could take the nanny out to dinner or makes breakfast
- A cash bonus
- Apparel from the Nanny Gift Shop.
- A paid day off
- A bouquet of flowers in a pretty glass vase