September 20-26, 2009 – Sponsored by Association of Professional Nannies
National Nanny Recognition Week (NNRW) is a time to highlight the positive contributions nannies make to lives of the children for whom they care and the families for whom they serve.
This NNRW, take time to thank your nanny for the difference they make in your and your children’s lives.
Here’s 10 ways how:
1. Say thank-you
2. Give a card
3. Have the children make a picture
4. Send her flowers
5. Take her out to dinner
6. Give her a raise or bonus
7. Pay for nanny conference fees
8. Bake her cookies
9. Give a gift-card to Starbucks
10. Send her for a mani/pedicure