Originally posted on the INA Website, here.
5. Your nanny will be able to connect with other nannies in the in-home child care industry, as well as educators and support service members from all over the world.
4. Your nanny will have the opportunity to attend educational workshops and learn from experts in the child care industry, such as Dr. Harvey Karp, author of ‘Happiest Baby on the Block’ and ‘Happiest Toddler on the Block’ and Dr. Jenn Berman, author of ‘SuperBaby: 12 Ways to Give Your Child a Head Start in the First 3 Years of Life’ and ‘The A to Z Guide to Raising Happy Confident Kids.’
3. Your nanny will come home enthused and eager to share what they have learned with you and implement new skills with your children.
2. Sending your nanny to the 2014 INA Conference demonstrates that you value them as a professional and want them to be the best they can be.
1. An investment in your nanny’s career is investing in your child’s future!
“Attending the INA Conference is something I look forward to! I learn so much from all the amazing workshops, speakers and nannies I meet from all around the world. I know that attending the INA Conference each year has made me a better nanny. I am always excited to come home and share what I have learned!” Sheri Lopez – Nanny for 32 years
Your children are precious to you and you want the very best for them – that is why you chose your nanny to care for them. Doing everything you can to support and encourage your nanny to stay current on the latest child care topics and skills is investing in your nanny as a professional and most importantly investing in your child’s future.
Please consider paying for all or a portion of this year’s conference registration. Visit www.nanny.org/annualconference for more information.